Faq’s for Your Local Accounting, Bookkeeping, Tax Preparation, and Financial Reporting Offices in Brockport | Greece | Henrietta

Why do I need a bookkeeper?  You could need a bookkeeper for many different reasons, from day to day bookkeeping to financial analysis, paying your bills, keeping track of your payroll.


Why not hire a CPA?  Certified Public Accountants (CPA’s) are licensed in accounting. A CPA is required to audit and review financial statements. If you already have a CPA, and are happy with their work,  we can save you money by having your records already organized, classified and reconciled to create annual reports and income tax filings because we can do that for less!


What is an EA?  An Enrolled Agent (EA) is a federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and who is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service for audits, collections, and appeals


What if I only need someone part time?  We can do that.  If you were to hire even a part-time employee, you have the added costs of payroll taxes, benefits, workers comp, disability and administration.


How does it work?  We offer remote access to your files from our offices and Quickbooks Online, that allows us and you simultaneous access to your file from any internet enabled computer.


How much do you charge?   Prior to quoting a rate, we need full understanding of your needs.  We will set up a meeting with you to discuss what services you need and what bookkeeping system is currently in place.  We work on either an hourly rate, or a flat monthly rate, with regards to the level of service required.

Save the dates

Jan 17th – Office open for tax preparation appointments.

Jan 31st – E-file is open for live transmission.

Mar 17th – Corporate Due Date.

April 1st – Request your Extension by this date.

April 15th – All Personal, Partnership and Fiduciary returns are due.